Re: cstone conflicts

must really take a moment to learn mor about coltrane. this is the
seconfd time this week his name has come up.

miles is cinnamon candles as otr is lilac and lavender as october project
rest in the warm scent of clove candles.
zayne

np - otr - gdbd

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003 06:08:26 -0800 (PST), "Brad Caviness"
<bigwigenterprises at yahoo_com> said:

>  wrosesongs at fastmail_fm wrote:
> cinnamon candles lit while listening to "kind of blue" by miles davis.
>
> What a divine evening. I love playing "kind of blue" back to back with
> Coltrane's "A Love Supreme". Both are the epitome of their form, but at
> completely different ends of the spectrum.
>
> Must dig out Panthalassa.
>

> Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
> Bigwig Enterprises
>
> http://www.bigwigenterprises.com