Re: re: cclit

Top 7 Responses to Ys demand of:

>Dammit, don't DO that, Bru-say! I had a needle in my mouth!

7. Out of floss?

6. Couldn't find a vein?  (yeah, gross.  sorry)

5. [standing back tuck!!] Another pair of kosher yarn-knitted knickers!!
Yay!!

4. Stealing from the NYC freestore again?

3. One day The Jim Rose Circus will take you under it's wing, Ys..  One day.

2. Mom always said to live each moment like there could be a magnitude 7
earthquake the next.

1. Is your mouth full of hay?