Re: ripped off @ C-Stone - little forehead crosses

>Mark (of the...which makes me ask, did anyone watch Angel last night?--that was
creepy--the ending and the previews for next week)

I did. Did you catch who the actress was that was *born* at the end?
Don't know her name but she was in Whedon's short lived Firefly. I hear the guy who played the captain on Firefly is also going to guest on the last few episodes.
  Speaking of Revelations, didn't the previews showing the entire Angel crew following and worshiping this beautiful *beast master* kinda smack  of Revelationy sorta inspiration.

kevin (took a mention of one of the 3 shows I watch on TV to draw me out of hibernation. That and seeing Mr. Cade posting again. Hey Michael)!

Willow: "I think dummies are cute. You don't?"
Buffy: "Unh, they give me the wig. Ever since I was little."
Willow: "What happened?"
Buffy: "I saw a dummy, it gave me the wig. There really wasn't a story there."
-- BtVS ep10