RE: Im at Calvin show?

>From: "chris ramsdale" <chrisr at seaq_org>

>has someone stolen from you at cstone?
>that's a tragedy for me to even consider. it would ruin the idealistically
>perfect view i have of the whole event  (never mind the manic teens tearing
>around on golf carts...)

yes they have. the full backpack. from my tent. worse even: passport (i'm
from holland), credit card and bank card, train ticket. Luckily not my
airline tickets nor my cash.
Admittedly not stuff to leave in your tent, but hey, it's C-stone.
Apparently the C is minor in this respect.

So beware. Carry your valuables on you all the time.

happy c-stone everyone, not gonna be there this year. we get prayer chain at
flevo, prolly no otr nor violet burning.

later,
mark