RE: Im at Calvin show?

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:02:52 -0800, "chris ramsdale" <chrisr at seaq_org>
said:

<><>So all this talk of C-stone is getting me so excited!
Tickets and DVD of last year's shows in hand, i am dreaming of sweating
in midwestern fields surrounded by music and good conversation. No RV for
this girl though. We have a new tent to enjoy!<><>

i'm also very excited and ready to go. we are taking 2 first timer
friends this year.

saw the dvd last weekend & was reminded how much i love those green pants
karin wore during last year's 'remix' gallery show.

so far my only fest related sadness came when i looked over the tentative
band schedule and saw that over the rhine,the violet burning, and the
prayer chain are all scheduled to play at the same time! who makes these
decisions!? :)

<><><so, here is a question--does anyone on the list stream KEXP on the
web
(www.KEXP.org)?<><><

no, i'm kind of addicted to radioio and radio paradise.

just got back home from our season ending hockey game -- we lost in
overtime but i really enjoyed the party and can't wait for next season.
(no one asked, just thought i'd share)

happy april everyone!

too awake to sleep,
zayne