Re: RE: Wheaton Show Review

Yz,

If only you had chimed in before, maybe I wouldn't have second guessed myself
(wink).  Maybe we could be more lenient if it was Should've--which if I'm not
mistaken *is* a word...

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> And here I was going to jump in with, "Man, that's your pet peeve, too?"
>
> We may sound like we're saying  "should of," but what on earth does that
> mean? It's "should HAVE."
>

> I went to a Faire this weekend. I got sunburnt Saturday in North
> Carolina, and scraped ice and snow off my car Sunday in Maryland. Ahh,
> the life....

Well, Heaven knows I'm not bragging, but all that happened here in the same
place over the weekend--mid 70s on Saturday and 5 inches of snow on
Sunday--It's been strange weather lately...

too tired to feel strongly either way about the war,
Mark

=====
"Wisdom has two parts: Having a lot to say and not saying it."--from a Dove Promises foil