RE: Im at Calvin show?

Don Peris, I believe, played.  Denison Witmer joined him on a few songs.  They were both pretty impressive.  I was blown away all night long.  I hadn't heard any of his stuff before (except maybe an mp3 or two downloaded from paste)

Bethany
np: elvis costello, Girls Girls Girls

So, did I read that Innocence mission also played at the calvin show? Did you catch them? They are one of my favorite acts. Unfortaneately, they do not like to travel to far from home, now that the Peris's have kids. I guess that leaves this Oregonian in the dark :-)