Re: nine words

Speaking of Thai, I love me some Pad See Eiw somethin' good, I tells ya.

And am I the only one that understood the RH post?  Bah, I hope the new
'un is better than Amnesiac.  And I hope it has cool packaging like the
SE of either Kid A or Amnesiac.

And I want more Death Cab for Cutie music, because "We Have the Facts
and We're Voting Yes" is great, but the entire DCfC catalogis still not
enough for me.

What does Miles sound like anyway?  I am /sure/ I've heard it, but dang
if I can remember what album it's on, if it's even on one.  I'm not in
the mood to look.  Lazy Smitty.

/I tried my best to keep my distance from your dress,/
/But call-response overturns convictions every time./
/My memory cannot recall (a wave of alcohol)/
/We shared a cigarette and shaved the hours off./

/Talking how the group had begun to splinter,/
/And I could taste your lipstick on the filter./

/Lushing with the hallway congregation,/
/My best judgement signed it's resignation./

/I rushed this/
/we moved too fast/
/trips into the guest room/

Did I mention how incredible "We Have the Facts..." is?  Really, you all
ow it to yourself to own this album, or at least hear it once or twice.

(Okay, for those that require at least some sort of description before
they'll give this a chance, it's rock with a spacey feel and a low-fi
sound.  Some of the songs pick up the pace, but most of the material in
the slower-to-mid-tempo range.  Recommended if you like Built to Spill,
Cursive circa "Burst and Bloom," Beck, Red Stars Theory, Starflyer 59,
Velour 100, Wilco, or any bands that fall into some sort of vein near
them.  I know the above-mentioned bands are not related, but they are
somewhat similar in some way, and I think DCfC will entertain you all.)

-Smitty the Tangent

BTW, I have way more than nine words.  Like twenty-seven or something.