RE: Tied at 1030

barry lawlor" <barrylaw at lightdog_com> wrote:
> What do we do for a playoff?  I guess Dan has to send me to
> Hawaii to figure some sort of tie-breaker right?

first silly looking foofoo drink w/ umbrella's and pineapples in
it is on me.  ;)

> On a different note, I think Nicole Kidman was flirting with
> me last night, she was all smiles.

and oh my goodness, adrien brody was SO wishing i was halle
berry last night...

michelle

Okay I am perseverating, but I am not a math person so someone let me know
what the chances are of two people getting the same amount of points (I
forget how many categories) and then going to the tie breaker (which was how
long do you think the Oscars will run over).  I chose 47 minutes, Michelle
chose 13 minutes.  The real answer was 30 minutes.  So we both chose
different numbers with the same 17 minute difference to end in a tie.

out here definitely out here definitely Wapners on,
Barry