Re: happy spring

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, E Geist wrote:

> after i had collected my jaw from the desk

and what was your jaw doing on the desk?

pushups?

> and left the office for the weekend, i actually did the unthinkable and
> left cnn alone for a while and scribbled around and disinterred some
> ghosts/rattled some cobwebs for a change.

i, too, purposelly avoided the news coverage - there's only so much one
can handle. and i reach my limit on about wed, but feel obligated to
follow through on the week - keeping up with news. but come friday- i was
a break.

and i took it.

we drove down to muncie sunday afternoon, after a lazy weekend with
dancing lessons and not much else.

and i saw to my shock - green fields! lightly covered like a five o clock
shadow... it made my eyes happy.

> thanks rhys - the tempo to that is phenomenal.

thanks. glad you enjoyed.

> but now wolf, larry king, and aaron brown are hurt by my desertion...
> you can never win.

thyer'e not hurt

resist

rhys