Re:RE: fight plaque - not iraq

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 johnd at antioch-college_edu wrote:

> > Well, I guess we can all run to Canada. Maybe Peter will let us stay
> > at his place. ;-)
>
> If he's like some other Canadians I know, his door's unlocked. We can
> just let ourselves in!

Ha!  Michael Moore lies, lemme tell ya that right now!  :)

The only Canadians I have ever known who left their doors unlocked came
from very, very small towns in the prairies.  And once they moved to
Vancouver, their drum kits and stuff got stolen.  :)

Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee