From: Brad Caviness [mailto:bigwigenterprises at yahoo_com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 8:50 AM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: Live with the N. Kent. Symphony

The entire two hour program or just the eight songs featuring OtR? Keep in mind, the performance of "Mary's Waltz" from that show was included on "Amateur Shortwave Radio".

 kln2 <knussbaum at bellsouth_net> wrote:

so, i was listening to my trusty mp3 of "Jacksie (Live with the N. Kentucky Symphany Orchestra)" this afternoon and was struck by the sudden longing to hear the entire concert.  is there anyone out there in Rhinelander-land that can help me with my problem?
love and rockets
kln2

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises