Re: why i love radio io

i do that too!

the only REAL problem i've found with radio io is this: because they play
more variety than regular corporate radio, my cd WANT list has
increased...

what kind of wine goes with jelly beans,
zayne

ps - don't forget to write the station to encourage more otr play!

--

  wrosesongs at fastmail_fm

                          unladen european swallow