Re: Rock a Mic Like a Vandal

John wrote in response to Dan Temmesfeld:
>> clever, yet not annoying (Ani's last studio double
>> album Revelling/Reckoning).
>
> Oh my, wow. I've been an Ani fan for ten years and
> I thought Revelling/Reckoning was her best thus
> far.

oh, sorry about the confusion... I re-read what I
wrote and it didn't make sense in my mind how I
wanted it to on paper... life isn't much cleaner
on the page, perhaps (oh, wacky backwards Chroma Key
reference).

Revelling/Reckoning is a (are) GREAT record(s).

I'd probably put it... 1) Little Plastic Castle
and tie for 2) Dilate and Revelling/Reckoning.

The dumb-as-fuck packaging is what I was referring to.
 I haTe with a capital "T" the packaging to R/R.
it sucks.  sure, it's pretty and clever, but it's
hard to get into, and the pain-in-the-ass factor
knocks it down in my opinion.  plus the propensity
for it to break/fall apart is high.  I take great
care of my stuff, but it's still more bound to mess
up than any other CD packaging.

that is all and a side of bricks.

the mind control is steep here, man,
Dan

np: ani difranco - evolve

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/