Re: Back on topic OTR !!

i hope your time with the band in wheaton is as magical as the time we
had in nashville last sunday.

my first time seeing otr was at cornerstone festival a few years ago. i
remember sitting in the back of the gallery tent with some new
hippie/biker friends who offered instant nirvana if i stayed for the show
instead of going back to my tent for some much needed sleep. the place
was packed inside and out as they gently rocked the night away and my
wallet is happily much lighter.

zayne

np: milla - the divine comedy (kind of stuck on this cd lately)

--

  wrosesongs at fastmail_fm

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - I mean, what is it about a decent email service?