evanescense musings (no important OtR and its at the very bottom)

i don't know who gushed about Evanescence/amy lee's voice here
couple months back, i think it was JB.. anyway..

after that glowing mention i listened to the stream of Bring Me
To Life on mp3.com.  i didn't mind it not being a big guitar
driven rock gal.  i kept an eye on their site cause i was
curious.  i liked the samples of the Fallen songs, the video is
pretty cool and i finally said "what the hell.." and got the CD
yesterday.  that's some cool shit maynard.  i'm surprising
myself at how much i enjoy it.  only thing similar in genre,
sorta, that i have in my cd collection is Stone Temple Pilots,
Soundgarden & Led Zeppelin.  i'm pry forgetting like, 2 more,
that's it.  anyway, just wanted to share that i really dig their
stuff.

but more importantly, i wanted to tell ya'll something else.  i
check out the Evanescense message board couple/few times a week
just to read up, i'm not on it and have no intention of joining.
 there has been many a time here in our lovely little apple
orchard that the christian topic flames up and i, and others,
crawl to a corner and wait it out.  well, i'd like to take a
short moment to say how much i appreciate the way all of you who
post/reply to that subject here have gone about it the last
several times.  i know it's been a while but i also know that
it's been dealt with with some respect, patience and a lot more
noticeable feeling of, "i'll make my choice and you make yours",
it hasn't gone unnoticed by me and i just wanted to let you all
know that.

please excuse me if i'm confusing anyone.  any head scratching
any of you may be doing right now can be cleared up by visiting
Evanescene's message board sometime when you're bored.  i think
they're a great band and kudo's to them, they have a
*descriptive word of your choice* fan base to keep up with.

right, so i've totally babbled on about that, excuse me for that
too.  interesting feather to have tickling my butt for someone
who hasn't posted much.

michelle :)

~ i did keep thinking of GDBD and chuckling as i blasted my way
to work w/ Fallen... "quiet music should be played loud."  and
damn if i don't blast myself to GDBD too... rock on Rhinelanders.