Re:Aussies are cool (re: Kazaa)

If you're referring to me telling people which Evanescence songs to download
on Kazaa or Winmx.First off the band themselves have been telling people to
go download thier older stuff because people are selling it on Ebay for
$200.00.So every artist just like every person has thier own
opinion.Second,thier own record company put up the new album "Fallen" on
Kazaa 3 months ago (albeit with distortions in the middle of the song)so
that people could download and hear how it sounds
BEFORE purchasing.Third,because of putting this album up they were selling
out every show prompting Amy to say at the Chicago show "How is it our album
doesn't come out until next week but you guys know all the words? Well I'm
sure she doesn't mind today as "Fallen" debuts at #7
on the Billboard chart with 141,000 copies sold.5 of which I bought myself
by the way.If the music is good people WILL buy it.Kazaa never stopped me
from buying Over The Rhine discs.But had I not downloaded a few tunes before
hand it might of.

JB - "THE" Wildcard