Re: Re: the first time

Quoth the effervescent kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com at
kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com:

>Love it. I listened and watched the video after Ysobelle posted the link.
>Wow... that is just a great song. I love the way he sings 'save me'.

It's a different version from the band's version on their own CD (as
opposed to the "Daredevil" soundtrack). I followed another link off their
site to the 12 Stones site (the guy in the Evanescence video is Paul from
12S) and realised with some surprise I'd seen their video somewhere.
Probably whilst staggering through Target looking for the best price on
that Platinum Edition "Fellowship of the Ring." Mmmmm, Argonath
bookends...mmmm!

I do wish he'd done some more harmonies, though. Just a something a bit
more complex. And he's cute, but the boy's not an actor.