Re: the first time

Quoth the effervescent dtemm at yahoo_com at dtemm at yahoo_com:

>i heard Evanescence's "Bring Me To Life" for the first time about 30
>seconds ago... I Kazaa'd the video off of... um... Kazaa...
>
>great stuff!!  i like the heavier side, something that it seems like
>they only brought out a few times on their last album _Origin_.  anyway,
>i dig this new song.  definitely getting the CD soon...
>
>ooo... maybe they'll do a labelmates tour with Finger Eleven?  as long
>as it's not with Creed, i'll be fine.
>
>Dan

Funny. Since I posted this afternoon, I've had their "Origin" CD on
pretty much nonstop with the November Project EP. Not as odd a pairing as
you'd think.

I recommend "Tourniquet," "Whisper," "Even in Death," "Before The Dawn,"
"Everybody's Fool," & "Anywhere." "Haunted" is just deliciously creepy.
"My Immortal" is just sublime. And I love "Field of Innocence," but I
have trouble listening to it cos I listened to it so much while Kayli was
in the hospital and afterwards.

So, er, yeah. It's a great album. Two albums, actually, I think. I can't
believe I'm the last person to know they've "made it" so big. Go, them!

And go, Brad!