Jack's Ruby

--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:

> speaking of lowery, wasn't he also signed to virgin/
> backporch the same time as over the rhine?  did he
> end
> up releasing anything on it??

i'm out of the camper/cracker loop a few years now,
but they (camper) came through philly about six weeks
ago.  idiot me said, "eh, lowery won't be with 'em,"
and didn't pursue.

he was.  buddy in boston just saw them and said the
show was amazing, but no morgan.  boo no morgan.

i don't know where they're on tour now, but i'm
extremely bitter.