jesus is a camper van

yeah, i have no idea how i typed "jesus in new orleans" as "jesus is new
orleans".  weird.  it was late!!

i think the chorus to the first song they played yesterday were along the
lines of:

please jesus and mary
won't you carry us across the ocean
and into forgiveness

but you know, i was going to write it down after the song but knew i'd
remember it later, which i obviously didn't.

jesus would be a far more precise bocce player than me, i'm sure of that.
i'm woefully unskilled and sometimes dangerous.  on a related note, lawn
darts (jarts) were pulled from the market just in time before i took my
first jart victim, surely.  sometimes i can wreak havoc with bar
shuffleboard..

all these accidents, follow the dots,
coincidence makes sense only with you,