Rocks and Pudding with a fun link at the end!

>But I'm a Goth, too. Am I still in trouble?

Of course you aren't in trouble - you aren't 16. :P

>I know WAAAY too many people on the local Faire circuit.
>And I was on the East Coast circuit for five years, so I know Rennies all
>over the damned place.

Wow. You probably know half of the people that come to our parties. Hey,
wanna come up to NJ over Easter weekend? *haha*

>I had a friend here who decided, since she wasn't getting her security
>deposit back anyway, to have a moving-out party with a tub full of
>chocolate pudding. Then she changed her mind about moving. Apparently,
>the smell made her eyeballs scream and her hair try to strangle the cats.

Wow. Scary - all that was mentioned here was butterscotch pudding wrestling
in the basement. I will be running far, far away. I'm not down with
half-naked drunk chicks rolling around in pudding in my basement. *bleh*

jillian.
http://www.mycathatesyou.com
more pissy kittens.