Re: Re: Re: Holy cow???!!!

Quoth the effervescent waytogojane at hotmail_com at waytogojane at hotmail_com:

>That would suck - besides, the Rennies are the ones I don't have much of a
>problem with. Most of them are smarter than the more-goth-than-thou kids
>that go to my RHPS show (which I am retiring from in two weeks - Huzzah!)

But I'm a Goth, too. Am I still in trouble?

>Ooh! My roommates are NJ/NY Rennies. Particularly the large, hairy,
>sword-swinging male. *hah* There will be many of those at my house next
>month...though it is being debated whether the large, hairy males will
>wrestle in the pudding.
>
>That made NO sense.

Oh, yeah it did. I used to date a hiltsmith whose home faire is NYRF, and
all the folks doing the show with me are
NY/NJ Rennies, with a few PARFers and a couple of MDRFers thrown in for
good measure. I know WAAAY too many people on the local Faire circuit.
And I was on the East Coast circuit for five years, so I know Rennies all
over the damned place.

I had a friend here who decided, since she wasn't getting her security
deposit back anyway, to have a moving-out party with a tub full of
chocolate pudding. Then she changed her mind about moving. Apparently,
the smell made her eyeballs scream and her hair try to strangle the cats.

>Thank you for living under a rock. I like living under rocks. My other half
>lives under a rock. You don't suck.

Sigh. I just discovered TATU last week. It's a pretty rock. Really.

>Wow, I'm tired.

Bedtime for this Bonzo....