Re: Are you THE Peter Chattaway?

On Sat, 8 Mar 2003 FABoyer at aol_com wrote:
> Yesterday I was reading on article on the Christianity Today website.  I
> saw a link to "Peter Chattaway"s Best Films of 2002" .  I want to the
> article and saw that the Peter C. who wrote it was from Vancouver.  I am
> assuming that is you.  I enjoyed the article.

Thanks -- and yeah, that's me.

> By the way, my wife and 14 year old daugher and I went to Vancouver for
> a part of our vacation last October.  We had a delightful time.  Lots of
> Asian food, seafood and walks in beautiful parks.  We had the advantage
> of having a friend who lives out their and goes to Regent College.  She
> was an excellent guide.  Especially when she took us to the place that
> had over 190 flavors of Gelato.

Afraid I don't know local gelaterias here as well as I should -- though
there's a great one at the corner of Denman and Davie, about ten minutes'
walk from where I live -- but I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay!

Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee