Re: otr in nashville

a friend just sent me some info:

sunday afternoon, march 9th at the downtown presbyterian church as part
of their arts dialogue conference. guess if interested, you contact the
church for more info. the presentation looks very interesting : "works of
art by 30 local artist on the theme of icons and idols.

--

  wrosesongs at fastmail_fm

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Sent 0.000002 seconds ago