chesterton references?

My sisters are thinking of starting a G.K. Chesterton book club, and I am
wondering if there might be any Chesterton references in the works of
Terry Taylor (and others).  The only one I can think of right now is a
reference to Chesteron himself, in 'Mister Buechner's Dream', but as of
yet, I cannot think of any references to his essays or his novels.

Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee