Re: LOTR personality test

Hey all,
   I got a Faramir which I guess it pretty close to me personality wise.  i didn't read the instructions nd I got Beregond because I didn't realize that you could only pick one "4", etc. per section.
    Also, i am currently in the middle of a semi-debate with my fiance as to whether or not Eowyn is an appropriate middle name for a daughter.  I want to name a child something distinctive but not too bad so as to get them mocked for the entirety of their elementary careers.  Any ideas or comments?

Steve Swanson