re: music to waltz to

>mm. my wife and i had "Last Dance", the last track on Sarah McLachlan's
>Surfacing disc, for our wedding.

Oh my goodness, that is simply gorgeous!

>i think my favourite waltz right now is "Dizzy" off of 6P's Divine
>Discontent disc.

I completely agree. Isn't it the slightest bit Bacharach-esque? Ack, I love
that song!

>also, check the Nickel Creek discs. they have some gorgeous songs for
>dancing.

Like...? I can't seem to think of any...though I've considered finding a way
to throw Chris Thile's "Song For A Young Queen" (from his new solo record)
into my wedding (if I ever have one).

jillian.