Restrictions?

Hey y'all...

Does anyone know if posts to this list are restricted to e-mail addresses that are subsrcibed to it?  A week or so ago, while sitting in a cybercafe in Calcutta, I sent a brief little note to the list from a Yahoo address of mine, but it apparently never made it to the list.  I know the list has been rather temperamental of late, so that could well be the real reason for that message not showing up, but thought I'd ask anyway.  And here I was looking forward to being the first person to post to the list from over there.  :(

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Mia Doi Todd - The Golden State

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke