New Sarah (sp?) Evans Music

On today's syndicated Sean Hannity radio talk show, he played a part of
a new Sarah (sp?) Evans single called something like "Back Of A
Greyhound Bus," which sounded pretty good, and gave me a slight hope
that, just maybe, country radio might be getting a little bit smarter,
recalling the mid-1980's, when it was not uncommon to hear Rosanne Cash,
Lyle Lovett, Gail Davies, Steve Earle, Rodney Crowell, and  Emmylou
Harris in heavy rotation, in even the smallest markets.

"Hold me closer, Tim McGraw..." -Elton John

NP-> _I Enjoy Being A Girl_ -Phranc

Have you fed the Media Beast lately?
mathismedia.com
"Whatever shall we do with these days?" - Linford Detweiler
http://community.webtv.net/Sobriqet/SOBRIQUET