RE: new member

welcome Joel!  I'm with Zayne on this one, I'm a good dog bad dog
enthusiast, and I suggest it for your next purchase.  Although
the people who were fans longer than me seem to have a preference
for Patience.  My strategy in buying OTR cds was finding the one
with the song that I just *had* to have next, so perhaps you can
poke around the mp3 attic at overtherhine.com and learn what you
want.
Longwinded in the morning,
Bethany