he called!!

Goooood morning...

The boyfriend called from overseas!!

I could cry, pee my pants and puke all at the same time!! (TMO!) :)
I'm sure most of you don't really care... but I was just really wanting and
hoping he could call. And last nite, I really asked God to make it possible
for him to call. Isn't that grand?

He's in Kuwait, and moving into Iraq soon. He's been sleeping in the
stinkin' sand. I can't believe that... with scorpions, and snakes and all
that(or so I've read).

Anyhoo, I'll let you get on with your day.

so much happier,
kylie

Msn: kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com
Aol(IM): Squeaky5891