Re: new member

Title: Re: new member
welcome to the list, joel.

Let’s see:
Good Dog Bad Dog (this group will refer to it by its initials): different cover art, different track 10 for starters; compare the two Good Dogs at :
http://overtherhine.com/music/recordings/

As far as Til We Have Faces, I just found this snippet online (written PRIOR to the IRS re-issue) that suggests some differences:
http://www.roadkill.com/MDB/comments.phtml/7339

`Til We Have Faces is set for re-release by I.R.S. on August 15. The following changes have been made: Fly Dance will be a live version, Like A Radio will have some live work added to it (replacing part of it??), a new piece that Ric wrote will be on it, and a new piece that Linford wrote is being added. The picture of Paul and Virginia on the back is being replaced with a picture of Karin. And another page of notes - sort of an update thing I think - has been added to the booklet.”

As I remember it, guys, doesn’t the original TwHF have a vellum flysheet on the artwork? Some vague second-hand Cornerstone memory.

Anyway, welcome to the list.

I’m Paul.

--
paul r. soupiset