OT: Re:Evanescence

Evanescence?

Chris,they are the most incredibly talented kids I've ever heard !
Thanks to Brad on this list for turning me and changing my musically
bored life.Amy Lee is the best female I've heard in years!Thier music
trancends all boundries.At 21 yrs of age her voice and lyrics make me cry
with joy and sadness just like Karins'.They were both born Dec.13.They have
2 songs on the Daredevil soundtrack.One is called "My Immortal" a haunting
ballad and it's a scene steeler.First major label
album called "Fallen" is out March 4th.Until then go download anything you
can find.Nobody on this list will be dissapointed.Oh and btw they're going
to be HUGE !!!Like arena huge. :)