"Freeway To Stairbird"

I remember Kevin Matthews, a big promoter of requesting "Freebird" at
any concert, playing a tape on Chicago's late WLUP-AM 1000 of a late
1989 concert by P.C. pioneer, and commedienne, Elaine Boosler, where she
responded to the screams of "Freebird" from the crowd, by pretending to
have misheard "Freebird," as "reverb," and pointing out that the second
time around, the punch lines would not be funny.

Here are my rollections of results-
1991 Charlie Peacock, C-stone "People are asking for songs I didn't even
write..."

Did not play "Freebird."

1992 Randy Stonehill, Wonderama Tour "Sir, I fear and respect you."

Did not play "Freebird."

1996 Vigilantes Of Love
Along with "Freebird," I requested "Battleship Chains," which prompted
the temporary 1996-1997 bassist (Chris Donohue, or something like that)
to try to recite the chorus "You got me tied down with battleship
chains, fifty foot long, and a two ton anchor..."

NP-> Rev. Billy C. Wirtz- "Freeway To Stairbird"

Have you fed the Media Beast lately?
mathismedia.com
"Whatever shall we do with these days?" - Linford Detweiler
http://community.webtv.net/Sobriqet/SOBRIQUET