WOOTY WOOT!

Sarah Rachelle Segal was born via c-section at 9.23 this morning, weighing 6lbs, 13 oz. She has big dark eyes, lots of silky dark hair, and lungs like a bean sidhe. That's my girl!

Okay, technically, that's my niece, but you get the point, I'm sure.

Mom, Dad, and baby are all well. Mom's a little green from the morphine still, and Dad looks like he doesn't know what hit him, but they're fine. Paternal grandparents are thrilled-- this is their umpteenth grandchild. My parents are over the moon and borderline gibbering idiots-- this is their first grandchild. Well, the first with two feet, that is.

All's well with the world in this family.

Very happily,

Aunt Ysoie