my band's rider

Enourmously entertained for over half a year now by:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstagetour/index.html

I've created my ideal rider for my fictional band:

dressing room:
climate control system, or area should be kept at 19-22C with reasonable
humidity. cushioned sitting surfaces for 10+. clean sleeping surfaces for
3+. controllable non-fluorescent lighting - preferrably halogen. area rugs
covering at least 50% of exposed hard surfaces. full-length mirror. two
fresh flower arrangements - absolutely no carnations or mums. 50W or greater
sound system with 1/8" stereo plug input (to go from our iPod). sink and
toilet to be clean clean clean.

catering:
24 cans regular coke, chilled
ice - if cubes or rectangles, not larger than 2cm per side
2G orange juice, any style, cold
hot coffee with accoutrements
1G 1% milk, cold
24 cans diet coke, chilled
24 cans diet vanilla coke, chilled
48 single-serve water, 1L or smaller apiece
potable filtered tap water or 10L still water
1 garden tray (fruit, veggies, dips). please be creative, but make it
something you would eat as well.
2 large bags of tostitos lime chips, mild and medium salsa
bowls and tea- and tablespoons
10Q hot soup
1 box Basic 4 cereal
1 box Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
1 main dish to feed 18, protein/carb/fat. local dishes welcomed.
1 protein appetizer/side for 18
1 carb or hot veggie side for 18
24 budweiser, cold
24 bud light, cold
24 local beer, mixed, cold
12 blue moon belgian white or hefeweizen, cold
1 bottle red wine
1 standard-sized container of Purell (unscented preferred)
10 clean white cotton towels
2 dozen votives (our band will always carry IKEA 100-packs of votive
candles)