Re: taboo (attachments)

> huh. i dunno - i just don't enjoy attachments, since i used text only
> email. thusly, they dont' really *bother* me - they're jsut there.

ditto here. mostly i don't even notice 'em, since i typically just ignore
attachments entirely. and having such attachments is only a virus issue to
those whose email clients download and show them automatically... in which
case it's not the background images that are a problem, but the
functionality that downloads them that is.

though, too many attachments (in too many messages) can fill up a mail
quota like -that- (:snaps fingers:).

love,
rachel