Re: wedding stuff

*meeeeeeeeep!*

Oh my, this sounds like the most wonderfully perfect wedding idea EVER! It
almost makes me want to listen to Geza and just get married...

His only obstacle in getting me to say yes is that I will only be married by
a Filipino minister dressed as Elvis. He has no problem with my ideal
wedding dress...*haha* and I will say, it has wings!

jillian.