Re: Tim

In a message dated 2/1/2003 9:15:56 AM Eastern Standard Time, tim at timouth_com
writes:

> Does anyone remember me?  I used to be active on the list, and just
rejoined
> again...

I don't personally seem to have a well-formed memory of you anywhere
 in the deep recesses of my brain, but you shouldn't take this personally:
 'deep' is a relative term: I'd forget my head if it weren't attached, some
 days. I've only been around for... oh, two years or so, so there's a
 good possibility you were gone before I got here?

> Difference?  I'm a single dad now.

Eech.  Well... I'm sorry to hear that, but welcome back!

>Anyway, I had all that 80's music.  I liked
>
>Til Tuesday
>The Motels
>A-Ha
>B-52's

I'm an 80's kid, but I was more into CCM at the time, and not
terribly into music in any case.  I remember songs from the radio,
but never collected.  The ones I find emblazoned on my brain are
the ones that they played while we ran laps in gym class (trauma
will do that to a person...heehee), and the ones from school dances,
where the boys were on one half of the room and the girls on the
other.  This whole thread has been mostly meaningless for me.

I don't mind confiding...
A.