'80s trivia

So now I know why I've lurked for so long. I knew
in the back of my mind that Paul Hardcastle did
"19," but I thorough embarassed myself anyway.

And I used to think I was a trove of '80s music
trivia -- until I read the quiz. I'm not even
going to attempt answers. Sheesh! Maybe it was I
who lived under the rock.

By the way, does actwin have a site where someone
who receives the digest can access individual
messages, like Yahoo Groups?

Jeff McCloud
teamccloud at yahoo_com