Re: josh groban

I too have an anti-"American Idol" tirade, but it mostly revolves around
how much I Hate and Loathe All Non-Simpsons Things Having to Do With
T.V. and half the board already thinks I'm a grump, so perhaps I'll get
back to reading about Quakers and keep my mouth shut...

Coild someone describe for those of us who have no idea who this Josh
Groban character is what kind of music he performs? I know a lot of the
fokks who hang out in this here orchard like the Christian rock - is he
a CCMer?

- John

np: mp3s streaming from my computer at home! (I'm at work)

rainy day jane wrote:

> ugh. i could start up my anti-American Idol tirade right now, but i'm
> quite occupied with my laundry at the moment. maybe another day, when
> i'm feeling less productive and more cynical. ;)
>
> jillian.

John Paul Davis
Center for Community Learning
Antioch College
http://www.antioch-college.edu/ccl

Ned Flanders: Let's just agree to disagree
Principal Skinner: I don't agree to that
Mrs. Krabapple: Me neither