forke (was tumor)

julei wrote:

>>ps - barry: i think you should buy josh groban's cd.  i hear it's really,
um, good.

so I was on BMG getting all my "free" music and josh groban was listed as a
high seller, i thought what the heck why not get it.  it sucks.  this is
what i get for being a lemming.  Thanks for rubbing the salt in the wound my
friend.

but on the other hand, i followed Bruce's off-list recommendation of "The
Sea and Cake" with my Borders coupon and although I didn't like it the first
listen, I am very fond of it now.  Thanks Bruce.

and just because you have a brain tumor julei doesn't mean you can mock me
publicly....

out here,

barry

np paste sampler #2