Re: Another installment of Make a Decision for Barry

On 1/24/03 4:03 PM, quoth the effervescent Barry.Lawlor at ssa_gov at
Barry.Lawlor at ssa_gov:

>It is now 4:01.  At 5:00 on the nose I will leave the building in the bitter
>and venture into the bitter cold.  I will then cross the street with my $10
>Borders Gift Card that I got for watching a classmates obnoxious bird,
>Pippin, over Christmas.  I have no idea what I want to buy.....
>
>Make a decision for me.
>
>out here,
>Barry

Evanescence, maybe.  Or you could get G-d Speed You Black Emperor! and
tell me how that is. Of course, you can't go wrong with VNV Nation, but I
don't know if that'd be to your taste.

You could go classic, of course, and get a best of of Steve Ray Vaughn.
Make sure it has "Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)" on it, though.