Re: Remind Us

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, not kylie wrote:

> Well... he's a 'Non-commisioned' officer. Which means he's only a
> corporal for now...

true. nco's have an interesting life. (:

> >who's GC?
>
> it's Gas City... my small, little town.

ah. but at least hte heat works there.

> All of that seems interesting to me... except the absence. He still has
> like 1 1/2 years left... also trying to decide whether or not to
> re-enlist.

i imagine whatever happens in the next few months will decide what he does
re-enlisting or no.

but i doubt if there's no war that you'd be far from him while he's
stationed somewhere else.

there're (mostly) good expat communities near bases in various countries.

rhys

--
life liberty and the pursuit of those who threaten it. navy slogan