Re: iPod / Odyssey 1000

Bradford, Bradford, Bradford...

I was planning on a tirade against anything called an "Odyssey 1000" - it
sounds like a chump brand garbage disposal.  A little web research later, it
seems like a cool product.  It's common knowledge around these parts that I
want to have children with my iPod, so getting me to look at a competitor is
a statement in itself.

The iPod has 40 minutes (MINUTES) of shock protection and the transitions
are just fine..  e.Digital's Odyssey looks like a knockoff product, has 8
minutes of shock protection, and I'd reckon it would be similar in
transition..

Way back at the turn of the millenium I bought e.Digital stock..  Well, a
month or so after..  It's the only company where I actually know people that
became zillionaires after buying stock..  A guy (22 at the time) bought
$20,000 of edig when it was around $0.06 in 1999 and in Jan of 2000 it was
$14-something.  He'd sold when it was $12ish, made $4,000,000 or so, and
"retired" to Florida.  Of course, when you buy when it's $2 or so and it's
now $0.185, that doesn't do you so well.

Bold as badgers on a one-take mission,