Winter Tour 2003

Hello all.

My name is Jesse Eubanks. I am from Philadelphia, PA. I have been poking my head in here and there for the last four or five years on this digest. A bit less lately as my attention has been drawn to life's daily details.

I am writing to let you know that I am beginning a 17 date tour this coming Sunday with Jeremy Quillo, an artist from Louisville, KY. I wanted to let you know what the dates are that we are playing and ask if each of you have the time and the curiosity, to please come out and support independent music.

For our Cincinnati friends, we will be playing at York St. Cafe next Tuesday night just a hop, skip and a jump over the Ohio in Kentucky. Come out if you can. There might be a surprise guest that many of you are familiar with, though no promises can be made.

If any of you would like to hear some of our music, please visit either www.jesseeubanks.homestead.com or www.jeremyquillo.homestead.com.

I hope to see you at a show. Drop me an e-mail if you have any questions.

I hope this finds you well.

Blessings,
Jesse

***********************