Re: Uh oh. & Dream about OtR

You know, maybe that's the connection...I have always wanted to act, but not
enough to pursue it--maybe I was just thinking of acting that day...

and Gina, you have my permission to visit my dreams anytime--I love meeting new
people in my dreams--especially if I'm flying--and how could I refuse anyway--I
love purple onions... :)

--- GiNa <purpleonion at prodigy_net> wrote:
> From: DustyVolume <dustyvolume at yahoo_com>
> > Karin was talking about how she had decided she wanted to be an actress,
> >but she couldn't explore that because everywhere she went people wanted her
> >to sing.
>
> How interesting!  Is there maybe something in your life you would really
> like to do, but feel that you can't because others are expecting something
> else from/of you?
>
> Visiting your dreamland (con permiso),
> Gina

=====
Wisdom has two parts: Having a lot to say, and not saying it.--from a Dove Promise foil