Re: Uh oh. & Dream about OtR

--- GiNa <purpleonion at prodigy_net> wrote:
> I'm interested in hearing
> what the dream was about--care to share?  : )

Hi,

Assuming you still want me to share my dream, I'll have to admit that I've
forgotten most of it since it was about a week ago and the list crashed
immediately after I posted that (!).

All I remember is that I was hanging out with the "dynamic duo" and Karin was
talking about how she had decided she wanted to be an actress, but she couldn't
explore that because everywhere she went people wanted her to sing.  She was
basically lamenting this cause as she and Linford traded witty banter back and
forth.  I can't recall any of the dialogue now, though--sorry.

And people say that dreams represent what your objective mind wishes it could
do, but in reality, cannot!

in dreamland,
Mark

=====
Wisdom has two parts: Having a lot to say, and not saying it.--from a Dove Promise foil