RE: Uh oh.

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Lawlor, Barry wrote:

> >>Is the list dead?
>
> no...evidently not, but i have been trying to post for the past few days
> and the message doesn't go through.  not that i had anything of
> consequence to say then, or now, but am just testing once again to see
> if i have been de-listed.

well you are here again, if you were ever gone.

it feels like ifell into a void around here....

the eaves are dropping, as sam would say.

just lots of snow. right on my head as i ducked under them this morning.

there's a roof above the back of my house, and the snow has been sliding
and curling and freezing, until it looks like the upside down curved sled.

alas, it fell down my neck this morning....

rhys
--
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer.